Tag: Integrating Unmanned Aircraft Systems
State and university leaders in Virginia and New Jersey welcomed the Federal Aviation Administration’s approval today of their proposal to operate a test site to integrate unmanned aircraft into the national airspace.
- Augusta County Sheriff's Office conducting active shooter training at former elementary school building
- Wood Ducks nip FredNats with walk-off homer
- Senate passes Inflation Reduction Act: Sweeping changes to healthcare, clean energy
- Richmond offense goes deep five times, passing single-season franchise homer record
- Nashville takes series finale to clinch season series with Norfolk Tides
- Shenandoah Valley businesses can access fee-free counseling, technical assistance
- Eastern Mennonite Seminary launches conflict transformation program for pastoral leaders
- Robert C. Koehler: Surrendering power to reverence
- John Miksad: It’s time to stop the MAD-ness!
- Libby Traubman: Beyond plastics