Tag: Gary Sanchez
The Richmond Flying Squirrels (36-26) grinded out a, 7-4, win over the Trenton Thunder (33-32) at ARM & HAMMER Park on Tuesday night.
The Richmond Flying Squirrels (31-25) lost the lead twice, but resiliently fought off the Trenton Thunder (32-38), 6-4, at The Diamond on Wednesday night.
The Trenton Thunder (32-27) snapped the Richmond Flying Squirrels (30-25) six-game win-streak with an, 8-3, victory on Tuesday night at The Diamond.
In their longest nine-inning ballgame of the season, the Richmond Flying Squirrels (24-24) were defeated, 13-9, by the Trenton Thunder (28-23) at The Diamond on Monday afternoon.
The Trenton Thunder (27-22) scored four runs over the final three innings to overtake the Richmond Flying Squirrels (23-23) and win, 4-2, in front of 9,384 at The Diamond on Saturday night.
Mario Lisson clubbed two home runs and knocked in four runs as the Richmond Flying Squirrels (16-12) defeated the Trenton Thunder (19-11), 5-3, at ARM & HAMMER Park on Sunday afternoon.
- EMU's new environmental justice minor addresses intersections of environmentalism, social justice movements (3923)
- Warner pushes for measures to reinforce cybersecurity in public schools (2589)
- Update: Augusta County shooting suspect turns herself in (1895)
- Boost conversion rates with these five email marketing automation strategies (1702)
- Northam signs Hampton Roads transportation funding law (1245)
- Northam proclaims Hispanic and Latino Heritage Month in Virginia (1022)
- Sen. Mark Warner to campaign with Qasim Rashid in Fredericksburg (998)
- Lynchburg District Traffic Alert: Schedule for week of Sept. 21-25 (956)