Tag: Chris Stratton
Left-hander Ty Blach led a trio of Flying Squirrels’ hurlers to a three-hit shutout, as Richmond (2-1), claimed a thrilling, 1-0, win over the Akron RubberDucks (1-2) in front of 5,944 at The Diamond on Friday night.
In one of the most unique walk-off losses in franchise history, the Richmond Flying Squirrels (75-63) fell to the Altoona Curve (59-79), 3-2, at Peoples Natural Gas Field on Thursday night.
The Richmond Flying Squirrels (75-62) nearly erased a seven-run deficit, but fell short to the Altoona Curve (58-79), 8-7, on Wednesday night at Peoples Natural Gas Field.
The Richmond Flying Squirrels (74-59) waited through a 58-minute rain-delay to complete a, 7-2, win over the Bowie Baysox (66-66) at The Diamond on Saturday night.
The Richmond Flying Squirrels (73-59) took a giant step towards the post-season by blanking the Bowie Baysox (66-65), 3-0, on Friday night at The Diamond.
The Richmond Flying Squirrels (70-54) swept a doubleheader from the New Hampshire Fisher Cats (59-65)on Thursday night at Northeast Delta Dental Stadium.
The Binghamton Mets (69-47) continued their domination of the Richmond Flying Squirrels (66-51) with a, 5-1, win at The Diamond on Wednesday night.
The Richmond Flying Squirrels’ (66-50) losing skid hit six games as the Binghamton Mets (67-48) rolled to a, 9-6, win at The Diamond on Tuesday night.
The Richmond Flying Squirrels (66-44) breezed past the Harrisburg Senators (43-65), 5-2, at The Diamondon Tuesday night.
- Integrated pest management practices bring more than $12 billion to the developing world (2804)
- Sixty bankers graduate from Virginia Bankers School of Bank Management (2465)
- Update: Augusta County authorities searching for missing Staunton woman (2303)
- Update: Staunton Police locate missing teen (2128)
- No injuries in train fire reported in Albemarle County (1147)
- Climate Action Alliance of the Valley: Climate, energy news roundup for Aug. 2 (1116)
- Culpeper District Traffic Alerts: Week of Aug. 3-7 (1093)
- Coughing sounds provide data for predicting epidemiological trends Tuesday, 12:05 am
- Shenandoah University to hold anti-racism forum for educators, leaders Tuesday, 12:00 am
- AARP Virginia to mobilize seniors ahead of 2020 elections Monday, 10:54 pm
- Shenandoah Valley Electric Cooperative to return $4M to members Monday, 9:50 pm
- UVA's Riley Smyth shares lead after Day 1 at U.S. Amateur Monday, 9:34 pm