The Flying Squirrels (8-12) bullpen hurled 8 1/3 scoreless innings in come-from-behind 6-4 win over Bowie on Tuesday at Prince George’s Stadium.
The Bowie Baysox (2-2) edged the Richmond Flying Squirrels (2-2), 2-1, on Sunday afternoon at The Diamond.
For the second time in three games, the Richmond Flying Squirrels (2-1) and Bowie Baysox played into the 14th inning at The Diamond on Saturday night. The Baysox claimed their first win of the season, prevailing, 7-6, in a ballgame that lasted four hours and fifty four minutes.
The Richmond Flying Squirrels (1-0) prevailed, 3-2, over the Bowie Baysox (0-1) in the longest season-opener in franchise history on Thursday night at The Diamond.
The Latest: News
- Rasoul releases plan to ensure right to vote for every Virginian Friday, 1:43 pm
- Albemarle County names Michael Culp director of new Broadband Accessibility & Affordability Office Friday, 12:35 pm
- Landscape-scale ecological restoration, public outdoor recreation planned for Halifax County land Friday, 9:58 am
- VCU study: Four in ten report feeling depressed after losing sense of smell or taste related to COVID-19 Friday, 9:51 am
- Charlottesville commemorates National Crime Victims' Rights Week Friday, 9:31 am
The Latest: Sports
- Kyle Larson headlines field for World of Outlaws Bristol Throwdown Friday, 12:40 pm
- NASCAR News: Richmond review, Talladega, Bristol previews Thursday, 8:57 pm
- Jakob Herres: The fish that almost got away from VMI Thursday, 8:20 pm
- Two of the big reasons VMI is in the playoffs: Reece Udinski and Seth Morgan Thursday, 7:48 pm
- Baseball: Start time for UVA-Duke series opener on Friday moved to 4 p.m. Thursday, 6:42 pm