Staunton Music Guild to celebrate beginning of third season
The Staunton Music Guild will celebrate its third year of promoting local music events, music education, music outreach and music-related businesses at a festive fundraiser at George Bowers Grocery, 219 W. Beverley St., Staunton, on Saturday, Oct. 13, from 4-8 p.m.
A pig roast and all-acoustic lineup of music guild members will be featured. Admission is free and dinner will be served starting at 5pm, with a plate and two sides set at $7 adults and $5 children. Funds will benefit the Staunton Music Guild’s general fund.
The music lineup will include:
- 4:00pm – 4:30pm Mike McCue
- 4:30pm – 5:00pm Brenda Remis and Howard Barnett
- 5:00pm – 5:30pm Den Frumen
- 5:30pm – 6:00pm Kathleen Kraft and Doug Hedstrom
- 6:00pm – 6:30pm Danny Dolinger
- 6:30pm – 7:00pm Day Dreams (Nancy and Gene)
- 7:00pm – 7:30pm Daniel Christie
- 7:30pm – 8:00pm Jam Session
The Staunton Music Guild is a 501(c)(3) charitable organization whose mission is to support the performance and growth of music in the Staunton area through promotion, education and community outreach. Showcases, scholarships, workshops and a variety of community events were successfully accomplished in 2012.
Visit www.stauntonmusicguild.org for more information.