Seminars offer tips on weathering economic storm
Money’s tight for everybody now. It might help to get some ideas as to how to stretch your dollars as much as you can. The DuPont Community Credit Union is pitching in with some help in the form of three seminars offering Practical Solutions for Today’s Economy, as the event is being billed, on Tuesday in Waynesboro.
The seminars will be given at the Best Western in Waynesboro. The times are 8 a.m., noon and 5:30 p.m.
The seminars run 75 minutes.
The topics to be covered include:
– Managing loans properly when money is tight.
– Budget and manage credit while in between jobs or facing layoffs.
– Manage 401k investments while employment is in transition.
– Evaluate health insurance (COBRA vs. Private options) .
– Avoid fraud and identity theft.
More information available at www.mydccu.com.
– Staff Report