Polls: Robert Sarvis making modest gains
Two news polls released Thursday afternoon confirm Libertarian candidate Robert Sarvis’ continued momentum in the 2013 Virginia governor’s race. The polls – one conducted by Public Policy Polling (PPP) on behalf of the League of Conservation Voters and the other by the Emerson College Polling Society – measure Sarvis’ climb in the polls to 9% and 10%, respectively.
Two previous polls – one conducted by Roanoke College, another from PPP – showed Sarvis polling at 5% and 7%, respectively.
More findings of note:
- Terry McAuliffe’s and Ken Cuccinelli’s favorable/unfavorable ratings are deep under water:
- McAuliffe registers 31% favorable/42% unfavorable (Emerson) and 36%/48% (PPP).
- Cuccinelli registers 31% favorable/53% unfavorable (Emerson) and 35%/54% (PPP).
- Sarvis scores 17% (Emerson) and 21% (PPP) among Independent voters
- Sarvis scores 19% among Hispanic voters and 16% among voters of “other” race, including Asian-Americans. (PPP)
- Sarvis scores 13% in the 18 to 45 age demographic.
- Sarvis’ support does not erode when measured among “likely voters.” (Emerson)
UVA Basketball Fans!
Dick Vitale on Team of Destiny: “This is a hoops story you will LOVE! Jerry and Chris capture the sensational and dramatic championship journey by Tony Bennett and his tenacious Cavalier team. UVA was Awesome Baby and so is this book!”
Ralph Sampson on Team of Destiny: “Jerry and Chris have lived and seen it all, even before my time. I highly recommend this book to every basketball fan across the globe. This story translates to all who know defeat and how to overcome it!”
Feedback from buyers: “Got the Book in the Mail Saturday, and could not put it down! Great read and great photography as well! Love all of the books I’ve received, but hands down, this is my favorite!” – Russell