Podcast: AFP editor Chris Graham talks college basketball, football with Mark Moses
Augusta Free Press editor Chris Graham talks college basketball and college football with the Mark Moses Show on 1560-AM in Melbourne, Fla.
The topics on the segment include:
- The crazy college basketball season to date. Is there any rhyme or reason to what we’re seeing?
- Chris gives his thoughts on the best five players in college basketball.
- Discussion of the NBA’s eligibility rules and their impact on both the pro and college games.
- Shifting gears to college football, did Clemson avail itself well in defeat to Alabama in the national championship game?
- An early, early, early look at the 2016 college football season.
- Wrapping up: Chris gives his picks for this weekend’s WWE Royal Rumble.
Listen to the podcast
About Chris Graham
Chris Graham will mark his 21st year in the media industry in 2016. An award-winning journalist and editor, Chris has also hosted local TV news programs, a syndicated sports talk show and served as the play-by-play announcer for a two-time championship winning summer college baseball team.
A 1994 graduate of the University of Virginia, Chris is the editor of AugustaFreePress.com, a daily news source based in Waynesboro, Va., that provides readers with in-depth coverage of news, sports, politics and culture in Virginia.
An author of five books, Chris also co-wrote a book on the history of University of Virginia basketball, Mad About U: Four Decades of Basketball at University Hall, which was published in 2006.
UVA Basketball Fans!
Dick Vitale on Team of Destiny: “This is a hoops story you will LOVE! Jerry and Chris capture the sensational and dramatic championship journey by Tony Bennett and his tenacious Cavalier team. UVA was Awesome Baby and so is this book!”
Ralph Sampson on Team of Destiny: “Jerry and Chris have lived and seen it all, even before my time. I highly recommend this book to every basketball fan across the globe. This story translates to all who know defeat and how to overcome it!”
Feedback from buyers: “Got the Book in the Mail Saturday, and could not put it down! Great read and great photography as well! Love all of the books I’ve received, but hands down, this is my favorite!” – Russell