Paramount Theater announces virtual Charlottesville’s Got Talent competition
Participants can share a YouTube video of their talent to email@example.com. Submissions will close on Saturday, May 23, with the contestant viewing schedule announced on Monday, June 1.
The winner will be revealed on Wednesday, June 10!
The grand prize for this event will be the opportunity to perform at a future Paramount event at the Theater’s discretion.
How it works:
- Discover your talent.
- Share a video of your talent on YouTube. See web event for a step-to-step guide on how to upload to YouTube.
- Email the YouTube URL firstname.lastname@example.org by May 23 with signed consent form(s) attached. (ONLY YOUTUBE SUBMISSIONS WILL BE ACCEPTED)
- Vote online for your favorite! Stay tuned for the link!
- The winner is revealed and will get to perform at a future Paramount event of the Theater’s discretion.
- No inappropriate language.
- The video must be a YouTube video that is 5 minutes or less.
- Video submissions must be unique to this contest.
- Keep it PG-13. Must be family-viewable.
- Sign the release(s) for participation.
- Participants must reside in the following locations: City of Charlottesville, Albemarle County, Fluvanna County, Greene County, Louisa County, and Nelson County
Questions can be directed to email@example.com. No phone calls, please.