Lineup for Staunton chefs event announced
Item by Chris Graham
Get ready for some good eatin’.
The March of Dimes has announced the lineup for the second annual Augusta County Signature Chefs Auction – to be held at the Stonewall Jackson Hotel & Conference Center in Staunton on Oct. 28.
Among the chefs who will be taking part are:
– Sheila Ishee, Bittersweet Bakery
– Karen DiFlorio, DiFlorio Catering
– Eric Stamer, Eric Stamer Catering
– Linda Roland, South River Restaurant & Wine Shop
– Don Swedberg, Stonewall Jackson Hotel
– Ian Boden, The Staunton Grocery
– Susan Britt, Woodrow Wilson Rehabilitation Center
Those making their first appearance include:
– Ron Bishop, Mill Street Grill
– Bill and Shani Willett, Newtown Baking
– Eric Almarode, The Dining Room
– Kate and Mike Woodard, The Pullman Restaurant
– Jeff and Susan Goode, Zynodoa
Tickets to the Second Annual Augusta County Signature Chefs Auction are $65 per person and $650 for a reserved table of 10.
To purchase tickets or receive additional information, please contact Mary Colleen Knapp at 800.868.5894 or email@example.com.