Lime Kiln Theater announces 2017 Summer Concert Series
Tickets are on sale now at www.limekilntheater.org. Season passes are available for $122, and individual concert tickets are also on sale. Here is the full schedule:
- Saturday, May 20 – Larry Keel Experience with The Honey Dewdrops
- Saturday, June 3 – Will Lee, Danny Knicely & John Flower (CD Release) with Rob Ickes & Trey Hensley
- Friday, June 16 – Steep Canyon Rangers
- Saturday, June 24 – Turnpike Troubadours with special guest Charley Crockett
- Saturday, July 1 – Love Canon
- Friday, July 21 – The Festy Presents: The Infamous Stringdusters
- Saturday, Aug. 26 – Robin & Linda Williams (with one set of Stonewall Country songs)
Lime Kiln Theater’s summer concert series is sponsored by Devils Backbone Brewing Company and Orrison Tree & Landscape Services. Devils Backbone beer, Kind Roots Café food, and local wine will be available for purchase at all shows.
Lime Kiln Arts, Inc. is a non-profit (501c3), operating at Lime Kiln Theater in Lexington. It opened in 1984 and is rooted in and inspired by the magic of a natural, outdoor theater. After a brief hiatus that started in 2012, Lime Kiln Theater is thrilled to begin its fourth straight summer season of live music featuring local, regional and national acts.