Learn why you should listen to music
You will hardly find a person that does not listen to music. We all do. Some of us to create a good mood, others to have a nice background. A recent study has proven that music has a positive impact. It is not only about people, who can play musical instruments but also about those, who listen to the radio or go to the concerts on regular basis. Here are some other surprising facts about music.
The Main Benefits
- Music stimulates brain activity. No matter whether you are playing in online casino or working on a thesis, it will help you stay active longer. Students listening to favorite songs tend to remember material better and quicker. Some international companies implement this practice in their working places. Managers not only allow but also encourage listening to music while working. Of course, employees have to use headphones not to distract others.
- Music is used for treatment. A medical study has shown that patients, who listen to their favorite tunes, tend to recover quicker. Their body becomes more responsive to treatment. A good playlist is also a good antidepressant. There are tunes that stimulate dopamine and serotonin release. These hormones affect mood and make people feel happy. However, it is not about rock or hard rock. It refers to classic and pop music. According to various researches, rock music has a totally different effect.
- It helps to eat less. It might come as a surprise but lively tunes can be used as a magic “pill” from overeating. Listening to music while eating makes people eat less though improving their appetite.
- It also helps to sleep better. When suffering from insomnia, it is good to turn on a relaxing playlist. Avoid too load and too lively tunes. It will greatly help you relax and gradually fall asleep. It might be a good way to cope with the problem without taking medicine.
- Music is a good way to reduce stress. It makes you feel happy and more satisfied. We all live in a stressful world full of different surprises. Music helps distracts from bad thoughts after a long day. You probably have your favorite band or a singer. Create a list of the best tracks and turn it on when you feel awful.
- You have probably noticed that people, jogging, always listen to something. It is not coincident. Professional runners always carefully chose their playlist. They give preference to quick and motivational music. Statistics show that it helps them complete marathons with higher results.
Music is really a part of our everyday life. Many people underestimate its positive impact but it can dramatically improve the quality of life. Listen to your favorite style every day and be happy.
UVA Basketball Fans!
Dick Vitale on Team of Destiny: “This is a hoops story you will LOVE! Jerry and Chris capture the sensational and dramatic championship journey by Tony Bennett and his tenacious Cavalier team. UVA was Awesome Baby and so is this book!”
Ralph Sampson on Team of Destiny: “Jerry and Chris have lived and seen it all, even before my time. I highly recommend this book to every basketball fan across the globe. This story translates to all who know defeat and how to overcome it!”
Feedback from buyers: “Got the Book in the Mail Saturday, and could not put it down! Great read and great photography as well! Love all of the books I’ve received, but hands down, this is my favorite!” – Russell