Kroger sets job fairs for deli workers in Western Virginia
Kroger is holding job fairs at selected stores in Western Virginia to fill open positions in the deli-bakery.
The stores include:
- 7223 Williamson Road
- Lake Drive Shopping Center, Vinton
- 5050 Rutgers Street
- 72 Kingston Drive, Daleville
- 3970 Valley Gateway Blvd., Bonsack
- 80 Westlake Road, Hardy
- 1618 Main Street, Clifton Forge
- 4119 Boonsboro Road
- 2012 Wards Road
- 7805 Timberlake Road
- 15069 Forest Road, Forest
- 7789 Richmond Highway, Appomattox
- 245 Arch Ave., Waynesboro
- 1790 E. Market Street, Harrisonburg
- 850 Statler Blvd., Staunton
The jobs are part-time positions with potential for full-time.
Interested persons should apply online at jobs.kroger.com. Applicants are asked to bring their resumes to the interviews, which do not require an appointment.
“Kroger provides competitive wages and excellent benefits,” said Allison McGee, spokesperson for Kroger’s Mid-Atlantic Division. “Kroger is a place where you can come for a job and stay for a career.” She noted that many store managers and executives started as part-time clerks.