Grand Caverns opening pool on July 1
The Grand Caverns Pool will be open for the season starting this Wednesday, July 1. Prorated pool passes are on sale now at the Stone Lodge in Grand Caverns Park. ️
What to expect
- Lifeguards will check the temperature and ask a brief series of COVID-19 related health questions of each guest before admittance.
- Every two hours, the pool staff will conduct a 15 minute disinfection of all high contact areas, which requires all guests to exit the pool. Use this time to reapply your sunscreen.
- Masks are required any time you enter the bathhouse, but they are not required while you are in the pool.
- Guests should maintain 6 feet of distance between other non-family or non-same household guests at all times, including in the pool.
- As per the guidelines of Phase 3, new water features will remain off for the time being. Thebeach/sloped/walk-in entry is still open.
- Mini-golf is still temporarily unavailable.
Call (540) 249-5705 for pool pricing information.
Pool hours are 12pm to 7pm daily.