Get to know the Trump Cabinet
Another window into the mind of DJT, that one.
The attorney general of the United States, “one of my attorneys.”
Like he’s still running the Trump Organization (he is), and his Cabinet is there to make him money on new hotel deals (they are).
Wonder what he thinks of other top officials in his administration?
- Secretary of State Mike Pompeo: “One of my event planners.”
- Secretary of Treasury Steve Mnuchin: “The guy from the bank.”
- Secretary of Defense James Mattis: “I know more about ISIS than he does, believe me.”
- Secretary of Homeland Security Kirstjen Nielsen: “Brigitte Nielsen … wasn’t she on my Celebrity Roast?”
- Secretary of Health and Human Services Alex Azar: “Is this the guy in charge of Obamacare?”
- Secretary of Housing and Urban Development Ben Carson: “My best friend from the blacks.”
- Secretary of Energy Rick Perry: “Somebody needs to tell him, the glasses aren’t fooling anybody.”
- Secretary of Labor Alexander Acosta: “How did the fake news CNN guy get into my Cabinet?”
- Secretary of Transportation Elaine Chao: “My best friend from the Asians.”
- Secretary of Education Betsy DeVos: “One of Barron’s nannies.”
- Secretary of the Interior Ryan Zinke: “Why would anybody brag about being a geologist?”
- Secretary of Commerce Wilbur Ross: “I know more about tariffs than he does, believe me.”
- Secretary of Agriculture Sonny Perdue: “Is he the one from KFC, or Chick-fil-A?”
- Secretary of Veterans Affairs Robert Wilkie: “Wasn’t this guy my personal doctor? What happened to him?”