Game time announced for UVA-Ohio State game in ACC-Big Ten Challenge
Virginia’s game against Ohio State on Tuesday, Dec. 1 at Value City Arena at The Jerome Schottenstein Center in Columbus, Ohio, is scheduled to begin at 7:30 p.m. ET and will be televised by ESPN.
The Virginia-Ohio State game is one of six games scheduled for Dec. 1 in the 2015 Challenge. Two Big Ten-ACC Challenge games are scheduled for Monday, Nov. 30 and six other games are scheduled for Wednesday, Dec. 2.
ESPN, ESPN2 and ESPNU will combine to televise all 14 games of the three-day event matching top college basketball programs playing for conference supremacy and the Commissioners Cup.
All telecasts will also be available through WatchESPN, accessible online at WatchESPN.com, on smartphones and tablets via the WatchESPN app, and streamed on televisions through Amazon Fire TV and Fire TV Stick, Apple TV, Chromecast, Roku, Xbox 360 or Xbox One to fans who receive their video subscription from an affiliated provider.
The entire schedule, with times and television networks, is below.
2015 Big Ten/ACC Challenge Schedule
Monday, Nov. 30
- Wake Forest at Rutgers, 7 p.m., ESPNU
- Clemson at Minnesota, 9 p.m., ESPN2
Tuesday, Dec. 1
- Michigan at NC State, 7 p.m., ESPN2
- Northwestern at Virginia Tech, 7 p.m., ESPNU
- Virginia at Ohio State, 7:30 p.m., ESPN
- Miami at Nebraska, 9 p.m., ESPNU
- Purdue at Pittsburgh, 9 p.m., ESPN2
- Maryland at North Carolina, 9:30 p.m., ESPN
Wednesday, Dec. 2
- Louisville at Michigan State, 7:15 p.m., ESPN
- Wisconsin at Syracuse, 7:15 p.m., ESPN2
- Penn State at Boston College, 7:15 p.m., ESPNU
- Indiana at Duke, 9:15 p.m., ESPN
- Notre Dame at Illinois, 9:15 p.m., ESPN2
- Florida State at Iowa, 9:15 p.m., ESPNU