Extended Virginia Tech COVID-19 pause forces changes to ACC weekend hoops schedule
The ACC announced today that the Virginia Tech at Florida State and the Clemson at Pittsburgh men’s basketball games scheduled for this weekend have been postponed.
The games were scheduled to be played on Saturday in Tallahassee and Sunday in Pittsburgh.
Florida State now will play at Pittsburgh at 4 p.m. Saturday in a game televised on RSN. Also, Tuesday’s North Carolina at Boston College game has been postponed.
The postponements follow positive tests, subsequent quarantining, and contact tracing within the Virginia Tech, Clemson and Boston College men’s basketball programs. The teams are adhering to the outlined protocols within the ACC Medical Advisory Group report, which is available on theACC.com (full report).
Below is the revised ACC Men’s Basketball schedule for Saturday:
- Georgia Tech at Miami | RSN | 12:00 PM
- Notre Dame at Syracuse | ACCN | 2:00 PM
- NC State at Wake Forest | RSN | 2:00 PM
- Florida State at Pittsburgh | RSN | 4:00 PM (originally scheduled for Jan. 9)
- Louisville at North Carolina | ESPN | 6:00 PM
- Virginia at Duke | ESPN | 8:00 PM
The full 2020-2021 ACC men’s basketball schedule can be found on theACC.com.