Free COVID-19 testing in the Central Shenandoah Health District next week
The Central Shenandoah Health District will hold free COVID-19 testing events throughout the district next week.
Testing is available for those who are symptomatic and/or a close contact of a case, as well as for the general public.
Testing for symptomatic individuals or contacts of a known COVID-19 case
Preference for testing will be given to symptomatic individuals or contacts of a known COVID-19 case.
- Tuesday, Nov. 10, 9 a.m. to noon: Verona | Augusta County Government Center
- Thursday, Nov. 12, 10 a.m. to noon, Buena Vista | Rockbridge Regional Communication Center
- Friday, Nov. 13, 7:30-10:30 a.m. Harrisonburg | Hillandale Park. Appointment needed, call 540-574-5102.
Testing for anyone 17 years old and up
Free COVID-19 testing for anyone 17 years old and up who wants a test, no pre-screening required.
- Monday, Nov. 9, 2-5 p.m. Harrisonburg | Rockingham County Fairgrounds
- Wednesday, Nov. 11, 2-5 p.m.Harrisonburg | JMU University Park
Pre-registration for these general public events is preferred but not necessary, registration can happen onsite.
Anyone can pre-register for these testing events at www.doineedacovid19test.com.