Solana is not new to being all over the news, as this Ethereum competitor has had a number of achievements in the past. But the reason why Solana (SOL) is making the rounds on crypto market news again is its current price uptrend of 7%. So let’s find out what’s going on with SOL.
We already know that altcoin prices are often influenced by Bitcoin price movements, and that’s what’s behind SOL’s current surge. But with Solana surging, traders and investors are considering which coin to buy in this situation, and the answer comes out as DeeLance (DLANCE). This project is working on a web3-version of a decentralized freelancing platform.
Let’s discuss it in detail in the following.
SOL is going up by 7% but is it a good time to look for alternatives?
Solana is a widely-known crypto project that has been a part of the crypto mainstream since 2020. It was meant to be used primarily in decentralized finance solutions, and so it did, which caused SOL to grow into a multi-million giant. It is often compared with Ethereum because both of these projects enable users to create decentralized applications.
But over the years, Solana has gone through a series of ups and downs, like many other major cryptos. Still, SOL is pretty huge because it brings an innovative solution to the table through its revolutionary consensus algorithm. For this reason, Solana has been able to establish strong ties within the market and has seen an impressive bull run.
But there are surely some negatives to blindly following bullish trends in SOL at this point, such as:
- Solana is not a budget-buy for newbies anymore so chances are that if you buy it now, it would be an expensive mistake.
- SOL prices are usually in the red zone than the green because Bitcoin is having a hard time stabilizing. In this scenario, buying top altcoins is never a smart move.
- For years, the Solana ecosystem has been accused of favoring a handful of venture capital investors. The seemingly “unfair” Tokenomics of Solana are problematic.
While these problems surround Solana, traders and investors have a better shot at making at least 10x their money via DeeLance. DeeLance brings the future of freelancing to the metaverse. Let’s delve deeper into what a DeeLance presale is and how it hit $1.2 million so quickly.
Introducing a new web3 contender, DeeLance that hit $1.2 million in presale
The future of the workplace has changed significantly after COVID-19 which birthed remote working opportunities. Though freelancing as a concept and work module has always existed, post COVID-19, people are following it wholeheartedly. But there are way too many cons to platforms that offer freelancing services and recruitment, such as Upwork, Fiverr, and Freelancer.
That’s what ended up creating DeeLance, a next-gen freelancing and recruitment ecosystem based on Web 3. It has all the good qualities of a decentralized platform that serves as a bridge between genuine freelancers and clients. This platform is said to empower freelancers with
- A transparent and secure platform
- Genuine and NDA buyer and seller
- Instant crypto payment without fee
- 24/7 AI-powered customer support
- A metaverse marketplace having NFTs
- An ecosystem with easy signup process
- An on-chain KYC to allow genuine people
The aforementioned points make DeeLance better than the existing options out there. This is why all sorts of crypto enthusiasts are flocking towards its presale to buy $DLANCE at the lowest price. $DLANCE, the native utility token of DeeLance, could be the smartest investment of 2023. Want to know how DeeLance broke records in presale and hit the $1.2 million mark? Let’s find out
Here’s why DeeLance presale huge and worth investing in
As we have already mentioned, DeeLance is all about bringing new Web3 opportunities to the freelancing world via a transparent platform. The DeeLance presale started only a few weeks ago, and since then it has been climbing to new heights of popularity. DLANCE crypto is 100% secure, audited, and thus verified to be easy to invest in. Using the native token, DeeLance is tokenizing its next-gen freelancing and recruitment platform.
Here are a few sure-fire reasons to buy $DLANCE before its prices rise, it comes out of presale, and it gets listed.
- Gone are the days when crypto enthusiasts only wanted some monetary value from their crypto assets. Before web3 cryptos hit the mainstream crypto shelf, crypto fans just gambled their money away in the hopes of 100x it in the end. With $DLANCE there is a solid real-world use case and an opportunity to receive 10x ROI.
- The presale of DeeLance is progressing every single day with renewed excitement and energy but it’s the end game. The fact that every presale stage starts with a slightly raised $DLANCE price means buyers receive value for their investment before it even gets listed. After listing, the token value is expected to skyrocket and give the best results to early investors.
- Web3 cryptos are the future of the crypto industry, as they have started growing globally. People around the world are now interested in knowing what Web3 has to offer and whether it will revamp the world of crypto or not. Similarly, cryptos like DeeLance are bringing a new level of control and ownership by combining NFT elements into their ecosystem.
All things considered, DeeLance could become the next-big thing in the crypto market after completing its presale successfully. A new and empowering freelancing ecosystem is what people need right now, and that’s what DeeLance is preparing to offer, along with many other extremely valuable features.
While Solana is a game-changer and giant in the crypto market as compared to new crypto projects, DeeLance still turns out to be a wiser investment. With its encouraging presale progress that has raised $1.2 million already, it’s only a matter of time before it reaches the top position.