NFL fans in Alberta, this is your chance to win big! The 2023 Super Bowl kicks off on Sunday and BetOnline has you covered with up to $1,000 worth of free bets for the biggest game of the year.
Best Super Bowl Sports Betting Sites In Alberta
- BetOnline – $1000 Welcome Bonus – 25 Years Trusted Betting Brand
- Lucky Block – #1 Option For Anonymous Crypto Betting
- GTBets – 150% Deposit Bonus up to $750 for sports betting
- BetUS – Claim a Generous Deposit Bonus For Super Bowl. $2500 In Free Bets Available
- MyBookie – $1,000 welcome bonus & extensive prop bets available
- Bovada – Biggest Brand in US Betting. $750 Welcome Bonus
How To Bet On The Super Bowl In Alberta
BetOnline is offering a chance to win big on Super Bowl 2023 with up to $1,000 in free bets. All you have to do is sign up and make a deposit, and then you’ll receive a 50% bonus up to $1,000!
- Create a BetOnline account
- Deposit up to $2,000
- Receive your free bet of up to $1,000
How To Get A Super Bowl Free Bet In Alberta
BetOnline makes betting on the Super Bowl simpler than ever before!
Easily explore the Super Bowl markets, make your pick and place a bet with just one click!
Here is how to place your bet:
- Join and deposit $2000
- Receive your $1000 free bet
- Go to the football betting page
- Select your Super Bowl bet and add to betslip
- Enter your stake and place your Super Bowl bet
Why Join BetOnline To Bet On The Super Bowl In Alberta?
Canadians know they can trust BetOnline when it comes to betting on Super Bowl Sunday – and here’s why:
- Neither KYC or credit checks required
- All that’s above 18 in any province can bet
- Taxfree winnings
- Better lines and odds on all races
- Crypto betting available
Super Bowl Picks
Selected bets at BetOnline for the Chiefs v Eagles:
- Patrick Mahomes had 326 passing yards in the AFC Championship final
- Bet: Mahomes 328+ passing yards @ +127
- Miles Sanders scored first touchdown against the 49ers
- Bet: Miles Sanders to score first touchdown @ +750
- Jalen Hurts has averaged 53.4 rushing yards
- Bet: Jalen Hurts rushing yards over 48.5 @ -114
- A.J Brown has an average of 69 receiving yards in last 5 games
- Bet: A.J Brown over 72.5 receiving yards @ -114
Super Bowl Betting Odds
For all Super Bowl odds, click here to go to BetOnline.
- Philadelphia Eagles: -120 | KC Chiefs: +100
- Point Spread:
- Eagles (-1) -113 | Chiefs (+1) -107
- Total Points:
- Over 50 -110 | Under 50 -110
*All odds correct at time of writing, but subject to change