How To Bet On South Korea vs Portugal With Cryptocurrency In South Korea | South Korea Sports Betting Sites
You can place bets on the World Cup with all the top cryptocurrency from South Korea with newly-launched Lucky Block. First-time customers will also receive a 15% cashback on your first seven days of losses. See how you can sign-up below.
How To Bet On South Korea vs Portugal With Crypto In South Korea
Just see the simple steps below and this will help you create your new Lucky Block Crypto account that will allow you to place bets any of the 2022 FIFA World Cup games, including today’s South Korea vs Portugal fixture.
- Sign up with LUCKY BLOCK here
- Deposit with your choice of crypto
- Start betting on the World Cup and get 15% cashback on first 7 days losses
What Cryptocurrencies Can I Use To Place Bets On The World Cup?
Lucky Block have all the main cryptocurrencies to choose from, so once joined you’ll be able to find your preferred method to deposit. There will be a required number of blockchain confirmations depending on which currency you decide to use and before the funds are added to your new Lucky Block account. You see the table below that explains more.
Also note, there are no deposit fees with Lucky Block – but you may have to pay provider or mining fees based on the method you use to deposit. The minimum deposit is just $1 (or currency equivalent)
|Avg time||10 mins to 1 hr||15s to 5 mins||2 mins to 8 mins||~1 minute||15s to 5 mins||~5mins||5mins to 10mins|
TOP TIP: You can also deposit with fiat money
Lucky Block Payment Methods In Full
- Bitcoin Cash
- Wire Transfer
- Credit Card
- Apple Pay
- Google Pay
The Lucky Block Registration Process Is Quick With NO KYC Checks
There is more good news here as the Lucky Block ‘form-based’ registration process is very quick to do – taking less than 30 seconds!
Just create an account by entering your email address, then pick a username and password. Then with NO email verification or annoying KYC checks either, joining Lucky Block is super easy!
What About Crypto Withdrawals With Lucky Block?
Withdrawals are processed instantly most of the time and will then be credited back to your account as soon as your transaction is confirmed sufficiently on the blockchain. However, in some cases (these are rare) these withdrawals may need to be reviewed by the Lucky Block team before processed and can take 24 hours to look into.
Payout Times With Lucky Block
- Bitcoin: Up to 1 hour
- Bitcoin Cash: Up to 5 mins
- Litecoin: Up to 8 mins
- Dogecoin: Up to 1 min
- Ethereum: Up to 5 mins
- Tether: Up to 5 mins
- Cardano: Up to 10 mins
- Wire Transfer: Up to 2 bank days
- Credit Card: Up to 2 bank days
Lucky Block Key Withdrawal Terms
- No withdrawal fees
- Unlimited withdrawal limit
- Can withdraw with Bitcoin, Bitcoin Cash, Litecoin Dogecoin, ERC20, OMNI & Cardano
South Korea vs Portugal Betting Markets
After you’ve joined up with Lucky Block and deposited with your preferred crypto currency, just go over to their ‘Sports’ section where you will see all today’s FIFA World Cup matches, including South Korea vs Portugal.
You can bet on the popular win/draw/win market (see the latest Lucky Block odds below), plus there’s a stack of other associated markets to take advantage of.
|South Korea vs Portugal World Cup (Thursday Dec 1)||Odds||Play|
Note: Odds are subject to change
See some of the other South Korea vs Portugal betting markets below
- Double Chance – Pick two of the three 90mins match outcomes
- Both Teams To Score – Bet on both teams to score (or not)
- Half-time/Full-time – Which team will be winning at HT and then FT
- Goal Scorer – Bet on players to score the first (or anytime) goals
- First Goal – Which team will score the first goal of the match?
- Overs/Unders – Predict how many total goals the game will have
- Cards – How many cards (yellow/red) will be shown in the game
DID YOU KNOW? South Korea have won just 5/23 games against European opponents at the World Cup
South Korea vs Portugal Recent Match Stats and Betting Odds
South Korea and Portugal have only ever met once in their history, with South Korea winning the only game 1-0 during the 2002 World Cup group stage which took place on home soil for South Korea.
The match betting much favours Portugal, who are odds on to win the game and top the group over Uruguay, Ghana and South Korea who are all left fighting it out for the second qualification spot.
South Korea gave themselves hope for qualifying in their opening game as they earned a point against Uruguay who were seen as one of the top seeds in the group. a heartbreaking 3-2 loss to Ghana has all but killed the South Korean’s hopes of reaching the last 16 however, as they now need a win against group leaders Portugal to advance.
Portugal on the other hand haven’t struggled at all in the group so far. After a nervy 3-2 win over Ghana on the opening matchday, Portugal left it late against Uruguay however managed a 2-0 win to guarantee a last 16 clash.
South Korea have to win by at least one and hope that Ghana draw with Uruguay on Friday, otherwise it could be an early exit for the Asian side. You can see our key match stats to hopefully give you another betting angle into the fixture.
For example, both teams scored in just 1 of Portugal’s last 8 games, so the BBTS NO 1.95 on offer with Lucky Block here might be of interest.
South Korea vs Portugal
- FIFA World Rankings, Portugal 9, South Korea 28
- South Korea and Portugal have faced each other just once
- South Korea won the only head to head 1-0
South Korea Match Stats
- 7 of South Korea’s last 9 games went OVER 2.5 GOALS
- Both teams DIDN’T score in 6 of South Korea’s last 8 games
- South Korea have won just 4 of their last 8 games
- Top Scorer: Son Heung-min 35 goals, 108 caps
Portugal Match Stats
- Portugal are unbeaten in 3
- Portugal have seen OVER 2.5 GOALS scored three times in the last five games
- Both teams didn’t score in 7 of Portugal’s last 8 games
- Top Scorer: Cristiano Ronaldo 118 goals, 198 caps
|South Korea vs Portugal World Cup (Tuesday Nov 29)
Both Teams To Score
|Both Teams To Score – YES
|Both Teams To Score – NO
Note: Odds are subject to change
Lucky Block Sportsbook Reviewed
Lucky Block: Bet On Your Favorite Sports Using Cryptocurrency, plus 15% Cashback On Any First 7 Day Losses
The Lucky Block Sportsbook has over 35 sports and 15 eSports to pick from, so all your sports betting needs are certainly covered. Casino players are looked after too as they can also choose from nearly 100 separate game platforms.
Lucky Block Casino and Sportsbook will also accept all forms of cryptocurrency – that include Bitcoin, Ethereum, Litecoin, Dogecoin, and Tether. Apple Pay, Google Pay, and LBLOCK are also expected to be added as payment options in the pipeline.
15% CASHBACK ON FIRST 7-DAY LOSSES
Plus, new Lucky Block customers can also take advantage of their promo welcome offer that will give a 15% cashback on any losses over the first 7 days.
On the 8th day of betting, just contact the Lucky Block customer service team and they will arrange your cashback (15%), should your net betting be a loss.
Lucky Block Key Terms
- 15% cashback on net losses for first 7 days
- The day you join is considered ‘day one’
- Contact Lucky Block Customer Support on 8th day ([email protected]) to claim your 15% cashback
- No net losses after day 7 then you won’t qualify for their 15% cashback