How To Bet On Canada vs Morocco With Cryptocurrency In Canada | Canada Sports Betting Sites
More World Cup action on Thursday and you can bet on Canada vs Morocco with cryptocurrency in Canada by joining the recently launched Crypto Sportsbook Lucky Block. New customers will also receive 15% cashback on your first seven days of losses. See how to join below.
How To Bet On Canada vs Morocco With Crypto In Canada
Follow our 1-2-3 steps below to create your new Lucky Block Crypto account that will allow you to place bets any of the 2022 FIFA World Cup games in Canada using cryptocurrency, including Thursday’s match between Canada vs Morocco.
- Sign up with LUCKY BLOCK here
- Deposit with your choice of crypto
- Start betting on the World Cup and get 15% cashback on first 7 days losses
What Cryptocurrencies Can Be Used To Bet On The World Cup?
Lucky Block support all the main cryptocurrencies (see their list below), so once you’ve signed-up you’ll be able to find your preferred method to deposit. There will be a required number of blockchain confirmations based on which currency you chose and before the funds are added to your new Lucky Block account – see the table below that explains more.
Also note, there are no deposit fees with Lucky Block – however, you may have to pay provider or mining fees based on the method you use to deposit.
|Avg time||10 mins to 1 hr||15s to 5 mins||2 mins to 8 mins||~1 minute||15s to 5 mins||~5mins||5mins to 10mins|
TOP TIP: You can also deposit with fiat money
Lucky Block Supported Payment Methods
- Bitcoin Cash
- Wire Transfer
- Credit Card
- Apple Pay
- Google Pay
Lucky Block’s Registration Process Requires NO KYC Checks
There is more good news as the Lucky Block ‘form-based’ registration process is very quick to do – taking less than 30 seconds!
Just create an account by entering your email address, then create a username and password. Then, with NO email verification or annoying KYC checks either, joining Lucky Block has been made easy.
What About Crypto Withdrawals With Lucky Block?
Withdrawals are processed instantly most of the time and will then be credited back to your account as soon as your transaction is confirmed sufficiently on the blockchain. However, in some cases (these are rare) these withdrawals may need to be reviewed by the Lucky Block team before processed and can take 24 hours to look into.
Payout Times With Lucky Block
- Bitcoin: Up to 1 hour
- Bitcoin Cash: Up to 5 mins
- Litecoin: Up to 8 mins
- Dogecoin: Up to 1 min
- Ethereum: Up to 5 mins
- Tether: Up to 5 mins
- Cardano: Up to 10 mins
- Wire Transfer: Up to 2 bank days
- Credit Card: Up to 2 bank days
Key Lucky Block Withdrawal Terms
- No withdrawal fees
- Unlimited withdrawal limit
- Can withdraw with Bitcoin, Bitcoin Cash, Litecoin Dogecoin, ERC20, OMNI & Cardano
Canada vs Morocco Betting Markets
Once you’ve set up your new Lucky Block account and deposited with your preferred crypto currency, navigate over to their ‘Sports’ section where you will find all today’s FIFA World Cup matches, that include Canada vs Morocco on Thursday December 1
You can bet on the standard win/draw/win market (see the latest Lucky Block odds below), plus there’s a bundle of other associated markets to look at too.
|Canada vs Morocco: World Cup (Thursday Dec 1)||Odds||Play|
Note: Odds are subject to change
See some of the other Canada vs Morocco betting markets below
- First Goal – Which team will score the first goal of the match?
- Cards – How many cards (yellow/red) will be shown in the game
- Both Teams To Score – Bet on both teams to score (or not)
- Double Chance – Pick two of the three 90mins match outcomes
- Overs/Unders – Predict how many total goals the game will have
- Goal Scorer – Bet on players to score the first (or anytime) goals
- Half-time/Full-time – Which team will be winning at HT and then FT
CANADA vs MOROCCO FIFA WORLD RANKINGS, Canada 41, Morocco 22
Canada vs Morocco Betting Odds and Recent Match Stats
The final World Cup group F game for both Canada and Morocco on Thursday and with no points the Maple Leafs are unfortunately already out of the tournament.
In contrast, Morocco have 4 points after a famous win over Belgium last time and an opening match draw over Croatia and a win here (or a draw if Belgium don’t win) will be good enough to see the North African side through to the last 16.
FIFA Rankings Give Morocco The Edge
There’s 19 places between the teams in the FIFA Rankings, with Morocco in 22 and Canada 41, so it’s no shock to see Morocco as the match betting favorites at 2.12 with Lucky Block, with the Draw 3.35 and Canada 3.55.
The sides only have history in one past game and that ended in an easy 4-0 win for Morocco in a Friendly back in 2016.
Canada have won just one of their last 5 games though and you wonder having no chance of qualifying here then Morocco look the safer option.
Morocco Don’t Let Many Goals In
Both teams DIDN’T score in 10 of Canada’s last 14 games too and also in 7 of Morocco’s last 8, so this certainly looks a decent betting option @ 1.90 with Lucky Block.
Looking at Morocco’s recent matches, then they come here unbeaten in their last seven games, plus have lost only 2 of their last 39 and have not let a goal in from their last six matches either! You can back Canada NOT to score @ 2.65 with Lucky Block.
Overall, it’s a match that Canada only really have World pride to play for, but with Morocco needing a win really to certainly go through then the 2.12 on Morocco to win this match looks the best value.
Best Bet: Morocco to win @ 2.12 with Lucky Block
Canada vs Morocco Head-to-Head Record
- FIFA World Rankings, Canada 41, Morocco 22
- Played Once, Canada 0, Draws, Morocco 1
- Last met 2016 (Friendly), Morocco 4-0 Canada
Canada Match Stats
- 5 of Canada’s last 8 games went OVER 2.5 GOALS
- Both teams DIDN’T score in 10 of Canada’s last 14 games
- Canada have won 4 of their last 14 games 2-0
- Canada have won just 1 of their last 5 games
- Canada have lost 6 of their last 22 games
- Top Scorer: Cyle Larin, 25 goals, 56 caps
Morocco Match Stats
- Morocco are unbeaten in their last 7 games
- Morocco haven’t conceded in their last 6 games
- 5 of Morocco’s last 6 games went UNDER 2.5 GOALS
- Both teams DIDN’T score in 7 of Morocco’s last 8 games
- Morocco have lost just 2 of their last 39 games
- Top Scorer: Hakim Ziyech, 17 goals, 44 caps
|Canada vs Morocco: World Cup (Thurs Dec 1)
Both Teams To Score
|Both Teams To Score – YES
|Both Teams To Score – NO
Note: Odds are subject to change
Lucky Block Sportsbook Reviewed
Lucky Block: Bet On Canada vs Morocco Using Cryptocurrency, plus 15% Cashback On Any First 7 Day Losses
The Lucky Block Sportsbook has 35+ sports and 15 eSports to pick from, so all your sports betting needs are catered for. Casino players are looked after too as they can also choose from nearly 100 separate game platforms.
Lucky Block Casino and Sportsbook will also accept all forms of cryptocurrency – that include Bitcoin, Ethereum, Litecoin, Dogecoin, and Tether. Apple Pay, Google Pay, and LBLOCK are also expected to be added as payment options on the horizon.
15% CASHBACK ON FIRST 7-DAY LOSSES
Plus, new Lucky Block players can also take advantage of their promo welcome offer that will give a 15% cashback on any losses over the first 7 days.
On the 8th day of betting, just get in touch the Lucky Block customer service team and they will arrange your cashback (15%), should your net betting be in the negative.
Lucky Block Key Terms
- 15% cashback on net losses for first 7 days
- The day you join is considered ‘day one’
- Contact Lucky Block Customer Support on 8th day ([email protected]) to claim your 15% cashback
- No net losses after day 7 then you won’t qualify for their 15% cashback