How To Bet On Belgium vs Croatia With Cryptocurrency In Belgium | Belgium Sports Betting Sites
Plenty more World Cup soccer action today and you can bet on Belgium vs Croatia with cryptocurrency in Belgium by signing-up with the recently launched Crypto Sportsbook Lucky Block. New customers can also claim 15% cashback on your first seven days of losses. See how to join below.
How To Bet On Belgium vs Croatia With Crypto In Belgium
Follow our 1-2-3 steps below to create your new Lucky Block Crypto account that will allow you to place bets any of the 2022 FIFA World Cup games in Canada using cryptocurrency, including today’s game between Belgium vs Croatia.
- Sign up with LUCKY BLOCK here
- Deposit with your choice of crypto
- Start betting on the World Cup and get 15% cashback on first 7 days losses
What Cryptocurrencies Can Be Used To Bet On The World Cup?
Lucky Block support all the leading cryptocurrencies (see their list below), so once you’ve joined you’ll be able to find your preferred method to deposit. There will be a required number of blockchain confirmations based on which currency you chose and before the funds are added to your new Lucky Block account – see the table below that explains more.
Also note, there are no deposit fees with Lucky Block – however, you may have to pay provider or mining fees based on the method you use to deposit.
|Avg time||10 mins to 1 hr||15s to 5 mins||2 mins to 8 mins||~1 minute||15s to 5 mins||~5mins||5mins to 10mins|
TOP TIP: You can also deposit with fiat money
Lucky Block Payment Methods That Are Supported
- Bitcoin Cash
- Wire Transfer
- Credit Card
- Apple Pay
- Google Pay
NO KYC Checks With Lucky Block’s Registration Process
There is more good news as the Lucky Block ‘form-based’ registration process is very quick to do – taking less than 30 seconds!
Just create an account by entering your email address, then create a username and password. Then, with NO email verification or annoying KYC checks either, joining Lucky Block has been made easy.
How Do The Crypto Withdrawals Work With Lucky Block?
Withdrawals are processed instantly most of the time and will then be credited back to your account as soon as your transaction is confirmed sufficiently on the blockchain. That said, in some cases (these are rare) these withdrawals may need to be reviewed by the Lucky Block team before processed and can take 24 hours to look into.
Payout Times With Lucky Block
- Bitcoin: Up to 1 hour
- Bitcoin Cash: Up to 5 mins
- Litecoin: Up to 8 mins
- Dogecoin: Up to 1 min
- Ethereum: Up to 5 mins
- Tether: Up to 5 mins
- Cardano: Up to 10 mins
- Wire Transfer: Up to 2 bank days
- Credit Card: Up to 2 bank days
Key Lucky Block Withdrawal Terms
- No withdrawal fees
- Unlimited withdrawal limit
- Can withdraw with Bitcoin, Bitcoin Cash, Litecoin Dogecoin, ERC20, OMNI & Cardano
Belgium vs Croatia Betting Markets
Once you’ve set up your new Lucky Block account and deposited with your preferred crypto currency, navigate over to their ‘Sports’ section where you will find all today’s FIFA World Cup matches, that include Belgium vs Croatia on Thursday December 1
You can bet on the standard win/draw/win market (see the latest Lucky Block odds below), plus there’s a bundle of other associated markets to look at too.
See some of the other Belgium vs Croatia betting markets below
- Both Teams To Score – Bet on both teams to score (or not)
- Double Chance – Pick two of the three 90mins match outcomes
- Overs/Unders – Predict how many total goals the game will have
- Goal Scorer – Bet on players to score the first (or anytime) goals
- First Goal – Which team will score the first goal of the match?
- Cards – How many cards (yellow/red) will be shown in the game
- Half-time/Full-time – Which team will be winning at HT and then FT
BELGIUM vs CROATIA FIFA WORLD RANKINGS, Belgium 2, Croatia 12 | Played 8 Times: Belgium 3, Draws 2, Croatia 3
Belgium vs Croatia Betting Odds and Recent Match Stats
Having lost against Morocco in their last game, then Belgium are sitting in third in Group E, with Croatia top and Morocco, who face Canada, in second.
Therefore, Belgium will need to get a win here to see them through to the final 16.
The sides have met 8 times in the past and the head-to-head stats could not be any tighter with 3 wins each and 2 draws.
With Croatia also coming into the game unbeaten in their last 8, then it’s not going to be an easy task for the FIFA world ranked number 2 side Belgium.
|Belgium vs Croatia: World Cup (Thursday Dec 1)||Odds||Play|
Note: Odds are subject to change
Belgium vs Croatia Head-to-Head Record
- FIFA Rankings: Belgium 2, Croatia 12
- Met 8 times before, Belgium 3, Draws 2, Croatia 3
- Last played (Friendly, 2021) Belgium 1-0 Croatia
- Belgium are unbeaten in their last 3 vs Croatia
- 3 of the last 4 head-to-heads went UNDER 2.5 GOALS
- Both teams DIDN’T score in 5 of the last 8 head-to-heads
Belgium Match Stats
- Belgium have lost 3 of their last 4 games
- 5 of Belgium’s last 7 games went UNDER 2.5 GOALS
- Both teams DIDN’T score in 3 of Belgium’s last 4 games
- Belgium have only won 6 of their last 15 games
Croatia Match Stats
- Croatia are 8 games unbeaten
- Croatia have lost just 1 of their last 18 games
- 5 of Croatia’s last 8 games went UNDER 2.5 GOALS
- Both teams DIDN’T score in 4 of Croatia’s last 7 games
- Croatia have scored in 15 of their last 17 games
- Croatia have won 3 of their last 7 games 1-0
- Croatia have conceded just 3 goals in their last 7 games
- Top Scorer: Ivan Perisic 32 goals, 117 caps
|Belgium vs Croatia: World Cup (Thurs Dec 1)
Both Teams To Score
|Both Teams To Score – YES
|Both Teams To Score – NO
Note: Odds are subject to change
Lucky Block Sportsbook Reviewed
Lucky Block: Bet On Belgium vs Croatia Using Cryptocurrency, plus 15% Cashback On Any First 7 Day Losses
The Lucky Block Sportsbook has 35+ sports and 15 eSports to pick from, so all your sports betting needs are catered for. Casino players are looked after too as they can also choose from nearly 100 separate game platforms.
Lucky Block Casino and Sportsbook will also accept all forms of cryptocurrency – that include Bitcoin, Ethereum, Litecoin, Dogecoin, and Tether. Apple Pay, Google Pay, and LBLOCK are also expected to be added as payment options on the horizon.
15% CASHBACK ON FIRST 7-DAY LOSSES
Plus, new Lucky Block players can also take advantage of their promo welcome offer that will give a 15% cashback on any losses over the first 7 days.
On the 8th day of betting, just get in touch the Lucky Block customer service team and they will arrange your cashback (15%), should your net betting be in the negative.
Lucky Block Key Terms
- 15% cashback on net losses for first 7 days
- The day you join is considered ‘day one’
- Contact Lucky Block Customer Support on 8th day ([email protected]) to claim your 15% cashback
- No net losses after day 7 then you won’t qualify for their 15% cashback