The bearish forces have subdued the crypto market despite a bullish impulse in the first few days of October 2023. Despite the recent market setbacks, the resurgence of Chainlink (LINK) has sent shockwaves through the cryptocurrency community.
Chainlink rose by 43% from last month to a recent high price of $8.25. This notable price gain piques the interest of investors, who are wondering if Chainlink’s LINK is the new trending altcoin to capitalize on.
In this post, we will consider Chainlink’s recent performance and price predictions. We’ll also discuss emerging cryptocurrencies, like Bitcoin Minetrix, Meme Kombat, and TG Casino, which are poised to be better and more attractive investment options.
Chainlink (LINK) Price Prediction: The Trending Altcoin Despite Crypto Market’s Bearishness
Chainlink recently hit the headlines after a token release event, and this crypto is experiencing an impressive accumulation phase. Long-term LINK holders have been steadily buying the tokens from Binance, up to $2.4 million worth, with each address holding at least 800,000 LINK tokens so far. Also, a new Institution with 81 new digital wallets has reportedly accumulated about $56 million worth of LINK tokens for the past month, further fueling its bullish momentum.
With these recent accumulations, it becomes easy to understand why Chainlink is trending despite current market volatility. While Chainlink currently trades at $7.39, let’s consider its price prediction in coming years.
However, despite the news surrounding the recent trend of Chainlink, it is vital to consider certain new emerging cryptos that are stirring excitement and hope among savvy investors and crypto enthusiasts. Indeed, these coins have the potential to provide better gains than Chainlink. Care to know why? Keep reading to learn more!
Bitcoin Minetrix (BTCMTX): A Groundbreaking Platform Ready To Revolutionize Bitcoin Mining
Bitcoin Minetrix is a revolutionary newcomer in the world of crypto mining, pioneering an innovative concept of stake-to-mine. This platform aims to empower users to acquire BTCMTX tokens and engage in staking, which generates cloud mining credits, an untradeable ERC-20 token.
With these mining credits, you can use them to access Bitcoin cloud mining power or a portion of mining rewards. In essence, by holding and staking its native token, you can mine and earn Bitcoin passively. This approach effectively reduces the need for expensive mining rigs and contributes to an eco-friendlier environment.
The groundbreaking use case of Bitcoin Minetrix has led to investors actively accumulating BTCMTX tokens in its presale event. While it has raised over $950,000, Bitcoin Minetrix plans to run a 20-staged presale event, with an initial price of $0.011 and a final presale price of $0.0129. As such, early bird investors can enjoy about 17% price gains before exchange listings. Endeavor to purchase it at its lowest price now and witness your investment soar.
Meme Kombat (MK): A Coin With Meme-Infused Battles and Staking Mechanisms
Meme Kombat is yet another emerging crypto project capturing the hearts of meme coin fans While it is branded as a meme coin, Meme Kombat is a gaming platform at its core, breathing life into popular internet memes, pitting them against each other in epic showdowns.
Adding an exciting twist to the showdowns, Meme Kombat extends the opportunity to stake and wager its native token, MK, on the outcomes of these meme-fueled battles. Presale investors will also enjoy an annual percentage yield (APY) of 112% right from its presale.
Fascinatingly, the buzz generated by its play-to-earn and farming yield has led it to raise over $450,000 in its ongoing presale event. With a potential $10 million hard cap, Meme Kombat is about to lead the meme coin charts soon; do not miss out!
TG Casino (TG): A Fascinating and Rewarding Crypto Casino For All
TG Casino, a pioneering casino project on the Telegram platform, is another emerging star in the crypto space. This platform aims to bridge the realms of online gambling, digital currency, and the popular messaging platform Telegram. Users can interact with this platform without needing KYC and enjoy payouts in cryptocurrency.
TG Casino also introduces an innovative staking rewards mechanism, allowing users to hold and stake its native token, $TGC, to earn passive income over time. The platform also employs a buyback initiative, with a portion of daily revenue used to purchase $TGC and distribute it to TG holders.
Furthermore, its presale event has been impressive so far by raising over $700,000 in capital. It also offers over 600% APY for early buyers and a one-time price of $0.125 per TG token. This novelty casino invites users to enjoy its investment features early on to record massive gains in your portfolio.
Mooky: A New Eco-friendly Crypto Platform
Mooky is a new crypto that focuses on environmental conservation and wealth creation within its ecosystem. This community-centric DeFi token stands out by offering 95% of its total supply to community members and investors during its presale event, reducing chances of rug pull. Furthermore, Mooky is committed to a greener planet, allocating 5% of its funds to global afforestation efforts.
The Mooky ecosystem also introduces NFTs to its token holders, allowing them to participate in token governance and enjoy exclusive benefits. Its presale is ongoing, having raised over $900,000 so far. With exchange listings imminent, this project is poised to provide incredible gains through transparency, security, and a long-term commitment to MOOKY holders.
Bottom Line: Invest In These Emerging Cryptos To Enjoy Potential Long-Term Price Gains
What an insightful read! Chainlink continues to captivate crypto investors with its new price gains, and investors are looking to accumulate more LINK tokens in their portfolios. Besides that, they have taken a keen interest in emerging cryptos poised to provide better investment returns than existing altcoins in the market.
These cryptos shine excellently in their use cases, which has led to an increased momentum in their presale events. With eventual listings and full launch in sight of these tokens, now is the best time to get a slice of their tokens in order not to miss out on potential valuable gains in the coming months.