Augusta Free Press Fall Marketing Classes Announced: Register now
- 10/6: Mobile Websites 101
- 10/21: Social Media Marketing After Facebook
- 11/6: How to Get Attention for your Business
- 11/18: Websites 101
- 12/1: Getting Past the Ad Rep BS
- 12/16: Marketing on a Budget
Class will start promptly at noon, and run for one hour. Most classes are only $10 per participant. We ask that you purchase food or drink from Panera. Food and drink is not included in the ticket price.
Classes are limited to first 10 people – sign up today! To register with a credit card by phone, please call (540) 949-6574.
NEW! How to Get Media Attention for Your Event, Business or Organization
November 6, 2015 | Noon
Planning a big event? Adding a new product or service to your business? Getting information out about what you’re doing is key to making the roll out a success.
This one-hour class helps you devise a strategy for engaging the local news media in getting attention to your event, business or organization, and how to incorporate what you get in terms of media attention to paid marketing efforts.
– The details of planning an event aimed at getting news media attention
– How to use your own online presence (your website, Facebook) to build awareness
– Building a paid media campaign (newspaper, TV and radio ads, mail, etc.)