Albemarle County tax bills due Tuesday
The county has waived the fee associated with payments by eCheck for the June 2020 billing – note fees associated with credit cards remain.
- Pay online. Visit albemarlecountytaxes.orgto pay using a credit card, electronic check, or PayPal.
- Pay by mail. Instructions for payments by check and credit card are attached to your bill.
- Pay by phone. Call 1-866-820-5450 to pay using a credit card.
- Pay at the County Office Building at 401 McIntire Road using the 24/7 automated payment kiosk using check, cash, or card.
- Drop off. Use the drop boxes located in the parking lot at either County Office Building (401 McIntire Road or 1600 Fifth Street Extended). No cash accepted in drop boxes.
- Due to the current building closure, in-person payments will not be accepted at the payment windows.
There is a 2.5 percent convenience fee for credit/debit cards. In addition, online debit/credit card payments carry an additional $0.30 convenience fee.
Contact the office to request assistance or ask questions: 434-296-5851, option 4.