jump to example.com
- No. 13 UVA exploded for 15 runs in the sixth and seventh in an 18-2 defeat of Rutgers. - George Mason shot the ball well and controlled the glass, but could not overcome George Washington. - Three Bucknell pitchers limited VMI to three hits as the visiting Bison claimed the series finale between the clubs, 4-0. - The UVA women’s basketball team (18-11, 7-9 ACC) closed out the 2016-17 regular season with a 59-48 loss to No. 18 NC State (22-7, 12-4 ACC). - A two-out ninth inning by the Flames fell short, as the Kansas State Wildcats edged Liberty, 4-3.
- The UVA women’s basketball team (18-10, 7-8 ACC) closes out the 2016-17 regular season by hosting No. 18 NC State (24-6, 11-4 ACC). - VMI defeated the Bucknell Bison, 10-2, in NCAA baseball action Saturday. - Kansas State used a six-run sixth inning to snap the Liberty Flames’ four-game winning streak, 8-2. - Chris Graham and Jeff Fife review #18 UVA's 70-55 win at N.C. State. - The No. 13 UVA baseball team upped its record to 6-0 with a 12-4 triumph over Rutgers Saturday afternoon.
- Dox Aitken scored four goals for #6 UVA, but it wasn’t enough as the No. 17 Penn Quakers won 11-10 on Saturday. - Messiah took the lead with two runs in the top of the sixth and held off Bridgewater for a 5-2 win. - Liberty went into its final regular season game with a shot at the Big South regular season title. - UVA coach Tony Bennett talks with the media after the #18 Cavs won 70-55 at N.C. State on Saturday. - For the better part of four games, #18 UVA couldn’t buy a jump shot, and that trend seemed to be continuing Saturday. - Game notes from the 70-55 win for #18 UVA (19-9, 9-7 ACC) at N.C. State (15-15, 4-13 ACC) on Saturday. - #18 UVA led by as many as 19 in the second half, but had to hold off a late N.C. State charge in a 70-55 win in Raleigh on Saturday. - No. 18 UVA (18-9, 8-7 ACC) travels to NC State (15-14, 4-12 ACC) for an ACC men’s basketball game on Saturday. - The start time for the Saturday baseball game between #13 UVA and Rutgers at Davenport Field has been moved to 3 p.m. - Sammy Taormina hit two home runs, driving in four runs, to power the Liberty Flames past the UMBC Retrievers, 8-5. - The high-powered offensive show continued for the EMU Royals Friday afternoon. - Josh Winder struck out 10 and the bottom four hitters in the VMI lineup went 7 for 14 with four RBI as the Keydets defeated Bucknell, 6-1. - The season came to an abrupt end for EMU Friday, as the Royals couldn't overcome cold shooting in a 71-58 loss to Randolph-Macon.
- Bridgewater College erased a 4-0 deficit with seven runs in the bottom of the fifth inning Friday afternoon and defeated Messiah College, 9-5. - Adam Haseley and Robbie Coman each homered twice as the No. 13 UVA baseball team picked up a 7-3 win over Rutgers Friday, - For the first time in school history, Liberty has won 14 games in Big South play. - The UVA women’s basketball team (18-10, 7-8 ACC) fell 66-55 at No. 14 Louisville (24-6, 11-4 ACC) on Thursday. - Chris Graham looks at the recent UVA losing streak and examines where the Cavs stand in relation to the NCAA Tournament. - The No. 13 UVA baseball team plays host to Rutgers this weekend in a three-game series at Davenport Field. - The start times for the next two Friday UVA baseball games at Davenport Field have been moved to 4 p.m. - The Richmond Flying Squirrels, Double-A affiliate of the San Francisco Giants, will host the first of three annual job fairs this Saturday.
- New to the world of online sports betting? The multitude of betting sites, offers, types of bets, and conditions can be a bit daunting. - The the UVA women’s lacrosse team (1-1) scored a 15-14 win over Richmond (1-1) on Wednesday night. - The Wofford Terriers pulled away and spoiled Senior Night for the VMI Keydets, 81-63. - Relievers Garret Price and Jack DeGroat held Kentucky in check, pushing Liberty to a 5-4 win. - The UVA women’s basketball team (18-9, 7-7 ACC) plays at No. 14 Louisville (23-6, 10-4 ACC) on Thursday.