Mountain Day Senior Resource Fair
Filed under Senior News
Connect with AFP editor Chris Graham on LinkedIn
News tips, press releases, letters to the editor: firstname.lastname@example.org
Maury River Senior Center will host a Senior Resource Fair on Buena Vista’s Mountain Day, Saturday, October 12, from 10:00am until 2:00pm. Organizations participating in the event, which is geared to those 60 and older and adults living with disabilities include:
- AARP, with Lucy Evans Ferrebee, “We Want To Know”.
- Chronic Disease Self-Management Education, with Joyce Nussbaum of Valley Program for Aging Services.
- Department of Blind and Vision Impaired, with Linda Youngblood, Rehabilitation Teacher.
- “Living Independently” with Joan Manley.
- Maury River Home Care with Laura Simpson, Home Care Administrator
- Medicare Insurance Counseling Information with Jeri Schaff, Maury River Senior Center
- Mobile Information Station with Debbie Branham, VPAS Outreach Coordinator
- Talking Book Center with Lisa Eye
More online at www.MauryRiverSeniorCenter.org.