Mountain Day Senior Resource Fair
The latest from AFP on YouTube
Connect with AFP editor Chris Graham on LinkedIn
Submit news tips, press releases and letters to the editor to firstname.lastname@example.org
Published Monday, Sep. 30, 5:34 pm
Filed under Senior News
Maury River Senior Center will host a Senior Resource Fair on Buena Vista’s Mountain Day, Saturday, October 12, from 10:00am until 2:00pm. Organizations participating in the event, which is geared to those 60 and older and adults living with disabilities include:
- AARP, with Lucy Evans Ferrebee, “We Want To Know”.
- Chronic Disease Self-Management Education, with Joyce Nussbaum of Valley Program for Aging Services.
- Department of Blind and Vision Impaired, with Linda Youngblood, Rehabilitation Teacher.
- “Living Independently” with Joan Manley.
- Maury River Home Care with Laura Simpson, Home Care Administrator
- Medicare Insurance Counseling Information with Jeri Schaff, Maury River Senior Center
- Mobile Information Station with Debbie Branham, VPAS Outreach Coordinator
- Talking Book Center with Lisa Eye
More online at www.MauryRiverSeniorCenter.org.