Maury River Senior Center Schedule Changes
Published Monday, Sep. 30, 5:27 pm
- Special programs, including guest speakers and informational and educational activities, will move to 10:30am Tuesdays and Fridays. Seated exercise on those days will now begin at 12:30pm.
- Concerts by The Mrs C’s Pickers, Singers and Kickers will begin at 12:30pm instead of noon.
- A new, six-week program will be offered Wednesday afternoons from 3:00pm until 5:00pm. During “Tech Time with David” help will be provided with technology problems. David can help solve the mysteries of cell phones, smart phones, tablets, laptops, and email. Individuals are served on a walk-in basis; individuals are asked to be respectful of others’ time and keep their sessions to a reasonable length.
- Western Couples Dancing is on brief hiatus while instructors Tom and Karen Whaley get a taste of the “real thing” in Texas. The class will resume in November on Wednesday evenings from 6:30pm until 8:00pm.
- Area residents are invited to call Maury River Senior Center at 261-7474 for more information about these and all MRSC activities.
More online at www.MauryRiverSeniorCenter.org.