Maury River Senior Center Schedule Changes
Variety is the spice of life, so to shake things up just a little, Maury River Senior Center has changed the schedule of some of its activities. These changes are effective October 1.
- Special programs, including guest speakers and informational and educational activities, will move to 10:30am Tuesdays and Fridays. Seated exercise on those days will now begin at 12:30pm.
- Concerts by The Mrs C’s Pickers, Singers and Kickers will begin at 12:30pm instead of noon.
- A new, six-week program will be offered Wednesday afternoons from 3:00pm until 5:00pm. During “Tech Time with David” help will be provided with technology problems. David can help solve the mysteries of cell phones, smart phones, tablets, laptops, and email. Individuals are served on a walk-in basis; individuals are asked to be respectful of others’ time and keep their sessions to a reasonable length.
- Western Couples Dancing is on brief hiatus while instructors Tom and Karen Whaley get a taste of the “real thing” in Texas. The class will resume in November on Wednesday evenings from 6:30pm until 8:00pm.
- Area residents are invited to call Maury River Senior Center at 261-7474 for more information about these and all MRSC activities.
More online at www.MauryRiverSeniorCenter.org.
Your One-Stop Media Shop
Augusta Free Press LLC provides clients in the Shenandoah Valley and Central Virginia and beyond with marketing and PR solutions including web design, magazine/brochure, TV/radio, social media and overall marketing campaign design and implementation.
You want a new website, but don’t have the first clue as to how to build one. That’s our job. We take care of all facets of web design – visual design, layout design and content development. Get your business online for as little as $1,299.
Learn more about AFP Web Design services.
The staff at Augusta Free Press Publishing has been recognized by the Virginia Press Association for excellence in layout and design. Whether you need a fresh business card design, rack card, ad, flyer or full magazine design, we can help with all your graphic-design needs.
Learn more about AFP Graphic Design services.
Augusta Free Press manages advertising campaigns for small- and medium-sized businesses across Virginia. You don’t need to hire a full-time marketing coordinator. Bring the experience of the Augusta Free Press team to work for you – for a fraction of the cost.
Learn more about AFP Marketing services.