Maury River Senior Center Schedule Changes
Variety is the spice of life, so to shake things up just a little, Maury River Senior Center has changed the schedule of some of its activities. These changes are effective October 1.
- Special programs, including guest speakers and informational and educational activities, will move to 10:30am Tuesdays and Fridays. Seated exercise on those days will now begin at 12:30pm.
- Concerts by The Mrs C’s Pickers, Singers and Kickers will begin at 12:30pm instead of noon.
- A new, six-week program will be offered Wednesday afternoons from 3:00pm until 5:00pm. During “Tech Time with David” help will be provided with technology problems. David can help solve the mysteries of cell phones, smart phones, tablets, laptops, and email. Individuals are served on a walk-in basis; individuals are asked to be respectful of others’ time and keep their sessions to a reasonable length.
- Western Couples Dancing is on brief hiatus while instructors Tom and Karen Whaley get a taste of the “real thing” in Texas. The class will resume in November on Wednesday evenings from 6:30pm until 8:00pm.
- Area residents are invited to call Maury River Senior Center at 261-7474 for more information about these and all MRSC activities.
More online at www.MauryRiverSeniorCenter.org.
Hosts Chris Graham and Crystal Graham of Augusta Free Press highlight local news and newsmakers with an emphasis on the Shenandoah Valley on Viewpoints
Join the conversation on WVPT's Facebook page.
Chris Graham is the editor of Augusta Free Press, ESPN3 baseball broadcaster and the author of five books. Crystal Graham is the award-winning former host of WVPT’s Virginia Tonight.
Show airs Wednesday nights at 7:30 p.m.
Want to see what's coming up on Viewpoints? Click here
Missed a show? Watch OnDemand
and on our YouTube channel
Past shows are also available via the PBS app wherever it is available (iOS, Xbox, Roku, Android, etc). Videos will be found more easily if you localize the app and select WVPT as your local PBS station.
Get information on readership and advertising online with us.
Augusta Free Press offers a series of hour-long classes on website design, marketing strategy, social media, event planning and more.
You want a new website, but don’t have the first clue as to how to build one. That’s our job. Get your business online for as little as $1,299.
Whether you need a fresh business card design, rack card, ad, flyer or full magazine design, we can help with all your graphic-design needs.
Augusta Free Press manages advertising campaigns for small- and medium-sized businesses across Virginia. You don’t need to hire a full-time marketing coordinator. Bring the experience of the Augusta Free Press team to work for you – for a fraction of the cost.
Search Engine Optimization
The prettiest website in the world is like a tree falling in the forest with no one there to hear it. If your website hasn’t been search engine optimized, no one is going to see it or hear it – and it’s not going to work for you.
Web videos, TV and radio commercials, DVDs – Augusta Free Press LLC has you covered when it comes to video and audio production.