jump to example.com
- TemperPack will invest $2 million to expand its headquarters and manufacturing operation in Richmond, creating 23 new jobs. - The Virginia Tech Montgomery Executive Airport contributes more than $1 million to the local economy. - Over the past week, retail gas prices have remained stable in the Mid-Atlantic region. - Accomack County leads Virginia in corn and soybean production, according to the USDA National Agricultural Statistics Service. - On Jan. 9 the USDA began allowing farmers and ranchers to terminate their Conservation Reserve Program contracts early.
- Choosing the right mover can be hard work as it requires time spent on checking and verifying basic information. - The Waynesboro Salvation Army thrift store on Arch Avenue has been consistently losing money in recent years. - A new partnership with Amazon will make Virginia a national resource for cybersecurity education. - Gov. McAuliffe awarded the 2017 VWA Governor's Cup to The Barns at Hamilton Station Vineyards for their 2014 Cabernet Sauvignon. - Once a year, the Shenandoah Valley Technology Council recognizes and highlights the successes of Valley technology firms.
- More than $772,000 in grants have been awarded to tourism initiatives as part of the Virginia Tourism Corp.’s Marketing Leverage Program. - Lumos Networks has entered into a definitive agreement to be acquired by EQT Infrastructure. - Augusta Health has purchased a building in Lexington and plans to renovate it for a multi-specialty clinic and diagnostic facility. - The U.S. Department of Energy selected Virginia as the recipient of a $500,000 grant to support commercial Property Assessed Clean Energy (PACE) programs.
- Correcting treatable causes of tinnitus (i.e. ear wax build-up, allergy, infection, syphilis) often will improve the condition. - New, enhanced features are now available for job seekers and Virginia businesses through the Virginia Workforce Connection. - CIT has partnered with Smart City Works, Inc. to launch Smart City Works @ Herndon. - Owens & Minor will make a multi-year, multi-million dollar investment to establish a new Client Engagement Center in downtown Richmond. - Gas prices across the Mid-Atlantic region appear to be treading water as the consistent dip in prices seen for the past few weeks has begun to stall. - Isn’t the increasing urbanization of our world good for reducing our carbon footprint given the efficiency benefits of greater density? - Virginia ranks ninth nationally for direct farm sales, according to a USDA National Agricultural Statistics Service study. - Virginia has been ranked as one of the top states in the nation for corporate access to clean energy. - Sens. Mark Warner and Tim Kaine introduced legislation to ensure hospitals are fairly reimbursed for their services by the federal government.
- The rise of lean startups and solopreneurs is a telling tale for modern business owners. - Borrowers who were harmed by the mortgage servicing and foreclosure practices of HSBC will begin receiving checks of approximately $1,200. - You’ve probably heard the phrase “timing is everything” throughout your life. - New data emphasizes the contributions of immigrants to Virginia agriculture and the need for immigration reform. - You may be wondering how to cater to the renters in the younger generation who are beginning to move in. - With January becoming a distant memory, we’re already at that point when it’s beginning to feel a little more normal to write "2017". - Global Guardian, a provider of world-class security solutions, will invest $1.3 million to expand its corporate headquarters in Fairfax County. - Dominion is investing more than $800 million in solar power in Virginia, with much of it being built at little or no cost to most customers. - Programming assignments are widely and popularly referred to as the most stressful assignment work by students. - How many times have you landed with a D on your essay, when you expected at least a B+? - In order to produce a well written essay that serves a purpose, you need to work on your writing skill. - Dealing with a substantial amount of stress can eventually become overwhelming. - Hull's Drive-In is hosting a job fair on Saturday from 9 a.m. to noon to begin preparations for the 2017 movie season.