We have been putting our skills in graphic layout and design to work for customers in Augusta County, Staunton and Waynesboro for more than 10 years, on projects for businesses and organizations including the Waynesboro Generals, the Wayne Theatre Alliance, the Waynesboro Family YMCA and the Valley Program for Aging Services.
Logo design, brochures, catalogues
- Logo design: Need a logo for your business or organization? We can generate samples based on what you want and let you choose from a range of logo ideas.
- Brochures and catalogues: Marketing materials from the concise to the thorough. We can produce brochures that you can print out on your own desktop and brochures that are done with a professional gloss. Catalogue design encompasses the cover and the contents on inside pages featuring products and prices. For projects that are to be printed by a third-party, we are responsible for managing the printing and delivery.
- Design: Augusta Free Press Publishing can produce magazine products in a tabloid-sized format and a traditional full-color format resembling our signature print product, the award-winning New Dominion Magazine.
- Content: We can either provide assistance in the development of editorial content for your product or take total responsibility for the development of content.
- Sales: We can provide assistance to customers in developing sales for magazine products.
Newsletters/fundraising materials/annual reports
Add a new look to your newsletters, fundraising materials and annual reports by outsourcing content development and visual design development to Augusta Free Press Publishing.